How To Make Cannabis Tea
Cannabis tea is a delicious, unique way to consume your favorite cannabis products. It is easy to make, refreshing, and a great way to add some variety to your cannabis routine. Here are some steps for making cannabis tea.
- ½ gram of cannabis flower
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup of water
- Grind your cannabis – First, you will need to grind the cannabis flower into small pieces to maximize its effectiveness. The finer the grind, the better the tea will be.
- Combine ingredients – In a pot, combine the cannabis, butter, honey and water. Stir to combine.
- Simmer – Turn the heat to low and simmer the ingredients for 30 minutes. Make sure to keep stirring during this time to ensure all the ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Strain – Strain the tea with a cheesecloth or other fine cloth. Allow the tea to cool before enjoying.
- You may want to add additional ingredients such as cinnamon or citrus for additional flavor.
- Be sure to keep your tea at a low simmer. Too high of a heat can cause the cannabinoids to degrade and lose effectiveness.
- Add a small amount of cannabis at first and increase as desired to find your desired strength.
Cannabis tea is a delicious, easy to make way to enjoy your cannabis products. With these simple steps, you can enjoy a cup of cannabis tea in minutes. Enjoy!