How to make Delicious Cardamom Tea
Cardamom tea is a hot, delicious and fragrant beverage perfect for cold winter days or when one’s feeling under the weather. Making cardamom tea is easy to do and doesn’t require many ingredients.
- Boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- Tea leaves (optional)
- Boil water: Fill a pot or a pan with boiling water.
- Add cardamom: Add the 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder to the hot water and stir until it is mixed in.
- Add optional ingredients: If desired, add 1 teaspoon of honey and/or tea leaves to the mixture.
- Let steep: Allow the mixture to steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Strain: Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve and into a mug or glass.
And that’s it – you’ve just made yourself a delicious cup of cardamom tea! Enjoy it hot or cold, and if you want, you can even add a bit of cream or sugar for extra flavor.