How to make a Chai Tea Latte
A chai tea latte is a comforting and warming drink. Here’s all you need to know to make a delicious cup at home.
- ¼ cup of loose chai tea leaves
- 2-3 cups of water
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of loose black tea leaves
- Honey or sweetener to taste
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cream
- ¼ cup of low-fat milk
- Brew the chai tea leaves with the water in a medium-sized pot for several minutes.
- Add the cardamom, ginger, and cinnamon to the pot and simmer for several minutes longer.
- Strain the tea into a cup and add the black tea leaves.
- Add sweetener or honey to taste.
- In a separate pan, heat the cream and milk until it comes to a boil.
- Pour the hot milk and cream over the tea.
- Stir and enjoy your chai tea latte.
A chai tea latte is a delicious and comforting drink. With just a few simple steps, you can make a delicious cup of this tea at home. Don’t forget to add a dash of honey or sweetener to sweeten the cup and really bring out the flavor of the spices. Enjoy!