How to Make a Chai Tea Latte Starbucks
The chai tea latte is one of the most popular Starbucks drinks. With its creamy-spicy flavor and pleasant aroma, it is certainly a delight. Here is how you can make a Chai Tea Latte of your own:
Things You’ll Need
- Black tea bags
- Soy milk or almond milk
- Honey/simple syrup
- A kettle or pot
- A cup or mug
Making The Latte
- Boil the water in a kettle or pot.
- Add two black tea bags to a cup or mug and pour the boiling water over them. Let them steep for 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the spices. Put a teaspoon of cinnamon, a quarter teaspoon of cardamom, and a pinch of cloves, ginger and black pepper. Mix them together in a small bowl.
- When the tea is done steeping, discard the tea bags and stir in the spices.
- Add a little soy milk or almond milk and stir until combined.
- Add a teaspoon of honey or simple syrup for sweetness, if desired.
- Enjoy your Chai Tea Latte Starbucks!
As you can see, making a chai tea latte is a simple process that can be done in the comfort of your own home. So, get your ingredients, grab a mug and get brewing!