How to Make Chamomile Tea for Sleep
Chamomile tea is a popular beverage that is known to have sleep-inducing properties. It tastes light and soothing, making it perfect for winding down before bed. Chamomile tea is made with dried chamomile flowers, which can be purchased in most health food stores. Learn how to make your own chamomile tea for sleep to help relax and unwind before hitting the pillow.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 teaspoon of dried chamomile flowers
- Honey or sugar (optional)
- Boil water and pour it into a cup.
- Add 1 teaspoon of dried chamomile flowers to the cup.
- Allow the tea to steep for 5-10 minutes, allowing the flavor and aroma to develop.
- Remove the chamomile flowers, and sweeten with honey or sugar if desired.
- Enjoy your chamomile tea.
- You can also buy pre-made chamomile tea bags for faster brewing, just follow the packet instructions.
- To get the most out of the tea, be sure to use fresh, quality ingredients.
- Use filtered water for the best taste.
Making chamomile tea for sleep is a great way to help you unwind and relax before bedtime. With just a few ingredients, you can easily make your own chamomile tea to help you drift off to dreamland.