How To Make Delicious Cold Brew Tea with Tea Bags
Do you want a delicious cold tea without any hassle? Try cold brew tea with tea bags! Cold brew tea is a refreshing way to steep flavorful and delicious tea with minimal effort.
- Tea bags (choose any kind of tea you prefer – black tea, green tea, herbal tea, etc.)
- 2L cold or room temperature water
- A large pitcher
- Combine Tea Bags and Water: Place your tea bags in the large pitcher then add 2 liters of cold or room temperature water.
- Infuse: Refrigerate the pitcher overnight. This will allow the flavors of the tea to infuse in the water.
- Remove Tea Bags: In the morning, take out the tea bags and discard.
- Enjoy: Serve the cold brew tea over ice and enjoy! Feel free to mix and match your tea bags to make a variety of flavours.
Creating cold brew tea with tea bags is a great way to enjoy an easy and delicious cold drink. With just a few ingredients and minimal effort you can make an amazing drink in no time at all!