How to Make Cold Brew Tea with Tea Bags
Making cold brew tea with tea bags is a great option for those looking for a refreshing, smooth cup of tea. Keep reading for our simple guide to making cold brew tea with tea bags.
You’ll need the following equipment to make your cold brew tea:
- Tea Bags (your favorite type of tea)
- Fresh Water
- Glass Pitcher or Jar
- Tea Ball or Infuser
- Place 3 tea bags in the glass pitcher or jar.
- Fill the container with 4 cups of cold water.
- Submerge the tea bags beneath the water.
- Steep for 8-12 hours.
- Discard the tea bags.
- If desired, sweeten with sugar or honey.
And there you have it! Your cold brew tea with tea bags is now ready to enjoy. We hope you enjoyed our simple guide to making cold brew tea with tea bags. For best results, use high quality tea and filtered water for the best taste.