How To Make Cold Brew Tea with Tea Bags
Do you love the flavor of cold brew tea but don’t have the time to wait for a traditional cold brew? Here’s how to make cold brew tea with tea bags, which is a much quicker way to get your favorite drink.
What You’ll Need
- 6-8 tea bags of your favorite type of tea
- 2 quarts cold or room temperature water
- A pitcher, pitcher or other large container
- An optional sweetener such as honey or sugar (optional)
- Place the tea bags in the pitcher or container.
- Pour the cold or room temperature water over the tea bags.
- Cover the container and let the tea steep for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Once the tea is done steeping, remove the tea bags from the container.
- If desired, you can add a sweetener such as honey or sugar to your cold brew tea.
- Cover the container and place it in the refrigerator for at least an hour to chill.
- Once chilled, your cold brew tea is ready to drink! Enjoy!
- Using room temperature water will help to bring out the flavors of the tea more than using cold water.
- Using 6-8 tea bags is recommended for 1-2 quarts of water, but you can use less for a milder tea or more for a stronger flavor.
- You can use different types of tea to make cold brew tea, including black, green, white, or herbal teas.
- You can also use loose leaf tea instead of tea bags.
With this easy method, you can now make cold brew tea with tea bags any time you want. Enjoy!