How to Make Cold Green Tea
- 2 tablespoons green tea
- 2 cups cold water
- Honey, to taste
- Bring two cups of cold water to a boil.
- Add two tablespoons of green tea and let it steep for 4-5 minutes.
- Strain the tea and discard the leaves.
- Fill a pitcher with ice cubes and add the tea.
- Stir the tea and let it cool.
- Add honey to taste.
Cold green tea is a refreshing beverage that’s great for any occasion. It’s easy to make with just a few ingredients and is a great way to stay hydrated and cool on a hot summer day. Enjoy your cold green tea!