How to Make Dirty Chai Tea Latte
It’s easy to make a delicious dirty chai tea latte with just a few simple ingredients. Here is a guide on how to make this tasty beverage:
- 200ml hot black tea
- 50ml espresso
- A tablespoon of honey, or sweetener of your choice
- ½ cup of milk, whatever type you prefer
- A sprinkle of ground cinnamon to garnish
- Brew the hot black tea and leave it to steep for a couple of minutes
- Brew the espresso, and mix the hot black tea with it
- Stir in honey or sweetener to the mixture
- Warm the milk of your choice, either in a microwave or a pan
- Froth it using a whisk or a blender, using the cold or hot frothing technique
- Add the frothed milk to the mixture
- Garnish it with ground cinnamon
- Enjoy your dirty chai tea latte!
Making a dirty chai tea latte isn’t complicated, especially when you get your ingredients ready to go. After you follow the steps above, you will have a delicious drink to enjoy!