How to Make a Delicious Dirty Chai Tea Latte at Home
Do you love the taste of a dirty chai tea latte, but don’t want to pay the high cafe prices? You can make your own right at home that is just as delicious as the coffee shop version! Here’s how:
- Chai Tea Bag
- Espresso shot or strong brewed coffee
- Milk of your choice – Whole milk works best for a creamy drink
- Sugar (optional) – To taste
- Brew a cup of strong chai tea using a chai tea bag.
- Brew one shot of espresso or a strong cup of brewed coffee.
- In a mug, combine the chai tea and espresso.
- Froth the milk of your choice in a separate mug and then add it to the chai and espresso.
- Add sugar to taste, if desired.
- Stir until everything is well-combined.
- Enjoy your delicious dirty chai tea latte!
Now you can make a cozy, delicious dirty chai tea latte right in your own kitchen without ever having to leave the house. Enjoy!