How to Make Earl Grey Tea
Making a delicious Earl Grey tea is easy and rewarding. The classic tea has an invigorating flavor and is perfect for a quick refreshment. It’s even better if it’s prepared just right.
- Earl Grey tea (2-3 teaspoons)
- Boiling water
- Honey, sugar or another sweetener (optional)
- Lemon or lime (optional)
- Measure out 2-3 teaspoons of Earl Grey tea.
- Add the Earl Grey tea to a teapot or cup.
- Pour boiling water into the teapot or cup.
- Let the tea steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Add honey, sugar, lemon or lime if desired.
- Pour the tea into your favorite cup and enjoy!
- Be careful not to over-steep the tea or it may become bitter.
- This tea is strong enough to enjoy without any addition sweeteners or flavoring.
- Store your Earl Grey tea in a cool, dark place for the best flavor.
Now you know how to make a perfect cup of Earl Grey tea. Enjoy!