How to Make Elderberry Tea
Elderberry tea is a lovely and delicious way to focus on your health. With its many health benefits, it’s no wonder elderberry tea is increasingly popular. Let’s discuss how to make this delicious beverage.
Making elderberry tea is not difficult, you just need the following ingredients:
- 1/4 cup of dried elderberries
- 3 cups boiled water
- 1-2 teaspoons honey (optional)
- Cinnamon stick
- Lemon (optional)
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Add the elderberries and reduce to a low heat.
- Simmer for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Strain the elderberries and discard.
- Add the honey, cinnamon stick, and lemon to the tea.
- Enjoy your Elderberry tea!
Benefits of Elderberry Tea
Elderberry tea provides many amazing health benefits, such as:
- Boosts immunity
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves digestion
- Helps fight free radical damage
- Alleviates allergies
Making elderberry tea is simple, and it is a great way to improve your health and wellbeing. Enjoy!