How to make Elderberry Tea
Elderberry tea is a herbal infusion made from elderberry fruits. It’s a delicious, traditional, hot beverage which is known for its health and immunity-boosting benefits. Here is a guide on how to make elderberry tea.
- 50 g of dried elderberries
- 750 ml of water
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp of ground ginger
- 1 tsp of ground cardamom (optional)
- Honey to taste (optional)
- Place the dried elderberries in a small saucepan.
- Add 750 ml of water to the saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a large teapot and discard the elderberries.
- Add 1 tsp of ground cinnamon, 1 tsp of ground ginger, and 1 tsp of ground cardamom (optional) and mix.
- Serve with a teaspoon of honey (optional) for added sweetness.
And there you have it – your own homemade Elderberry Tea! Sip and enjoy the delicious flavour and all its wonderful health benefits!