How to Make Fennel Seed Tea
Fennel seed tea is an easy to make herbal tea that can help to improve digestion and reduce bloating. Here is how to make it:
- 1 teaspoon of Fennel Seeds
- 1 cup of Water
- Put the fennel seeds in a small pot with 1 cup of water.
- Bring the mixture to a boil then reduce to a low simmer and cover the pot.
- Simmer the mixture for 5 minutes, then turn off the heat and let it steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a cup.
- Add honey, if desired.
- Don’t over-simmer: Simmering the mixture too long might make it overly bitter.
- Drink it warm: This is best enjoyed warm.
Fennel seed tea can help to soothe an upset stomach and improve digestion. Try making it and see if it helps you feel better!