How to Make Fennel Seed Tea
Fennel seed tea is a traditional herbal infusion bursting with flavor and packed with digestive health benefits. Here’s how to make your own fennel seed tea in 6 easy steps.
- 1 ½ teaspoon of fennel seeds
- 200 ml of boiling water
- Grind the fennel seeds using a mortar and pestle.
- Transfer the ground fennel to a cup or mug.
- Pour in the boiling water.
- Cover the cup or mug and let it steep for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Strain if desired, some like to leave the fennel seeds in for a thicker, more flavorful drink.
- Enjoy your fennel seed tea!
Fennel seed tea offers a naturally sweet, lightly anise-flavored, and warming infusion. Sip it slowly to savor the flavor and to gain all of the digestive benefits.