How to Make Fennel Tea From Seeds
Fennel tea is a healthy and refreshing herbal beverage made from fennel seeds. This tea has a sweet flavor and scent and has been used by many cultures for centuries. Fennel tea can help to support digestive health, reduce inflammation, and has even been thought to be of some benefit to expectant mothers. Making fennel tea from seeds is an easy and cost-effective way to enjoy this herbal beverage.
Things You’ll Need
- Fennel seeds
- Tea strainer or infuser
- Hot water
- Measure out 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds for each cup of tea you wish to make.
- Boil water in a kettle.
- Pour the boiled water over the fennel seeds into a mug or teapot.
- Cover loosely and let the mixture steep for at least 5 minutes.
- Strain the mixture if necessary, using a tea strainer or infuser.
- Add honey, sugar or any other sweetener for extra flavor, if desired.
- Enjoy your fennel tea!
Fennel tea is an easy and enjoyable herbal beverage you can make at home. Making tea from seeds is a cost-effective way to reap all of the potential benefits that this herbal drink can bring. Enjoy it plain or add sweeteners to make your tea just the way you like it!