How to Make Fennel Tea from Seeds
Fennel tea is a great way to get the benefits of this herb in a delicious, healthful drink. Fennel seeds provide a range of health benefits, including aiding digestion, preventing colds and flus, relieving bloating and reducing inflammation. To enjoy these benefits for yourself, follow the steps below to make your own fennel tea from the seeds!
- 1 tsp of dried fennel seeds
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Boil the water: Boil 1 cup of water in a saucepan and turn off the heat.
- Add fennel seeds: Add 1 teaspoon of dried fennel seeds to the hot water and stir.
- Steep: Let the tea steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain: Strain the tea and discard the fennel seeds before drinking.
- Enjoy: Sweeten the tea with honey if desired and enjoy your refreshing fennel tea.
- Add a few slices of fresh ginger if desired for an added flavor boost.
- Fennel tea can be made with fresh or dried seeds. If using fresh, add 2 teaspoons of freshly crushed fennel seeds.
- Fennel tea can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Fennel tea is a great way to enjoy the health benefits of this wonderful herb. Make your own fennel tea from seeds and start sipping today!