How to Make Fresh Mint Tea
Making fresh mint tea is quick and easy and a great idea for refreshing yourself. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- 1 teaspoon of fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon of sugar (optional)
- 1 cup of boiling water
- Put the fresh mint leaves and the sugar into a cup.
- Pour the boiling water into the cup and stir the ingredients until the sugar is dissolved.
- Let the tea steep for 3-5 minutes depending on how strong you want the flavor to be.
- Strain the tea into a fresh cup and enjoy!
That’s all there is to it! You can experiment with adding more or less sugar, as well as steeping the tea for longer or shorter to get the flavor you want. Fresh mint tea is a great way to relax and recharge. Enjoy!