How to Make Fresh Mint Tea
Mint tea is incredibly refreshing and easy to make. With just a few simple ingredients you can make a delicious and healthy cup of tea. Here’s how:
1. Gather the Ingredients
You will need the following ingredients:
- Fresh mint leaves, washed and ripped in half
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 ½ cup of hot water
- Tea bag (optional)
2. Prepare the Tea
- In a teapot or a heat-proof container, add the ripped mint leaves and honey
- Pour hot water into the container and let it steep for about 5 minutes
- If desired, you can add a tea bag for an additional flavor
- Strain the tea and enjoy your fresh mint tea!
There you have it! A delicious and refreshing cup of fresh mint tea. Enjoy!