Making Fruit Tea
Fruit tea is an increasingly popular drink that is seen in many coffee shops and restaurants. It is a combination of hot tea and fresh fruit juices. This combination makes for a drink that is both healthy and delicious. Here are some tips on how to make your own fruit tea at home.
- Hot Tea
- Fresh Fruit
- Optional: Sweetener (sugar, honey, agave etc.)
- First, brew your favorite type of hot tea. Depending on your preference, you can use black tea, green tea, or herbal tea.
- Add fresh fruit such as apples, oranges, or berries to the tea. Muddle or mash the fruit to release their juices.
- Strain the tea, if desired, to get rid of any solids.
- Add sweetener, if desired.
- Enjoy your homemade fruit tea!
- Consider using a natural sweetener such as honey or agave instead of sugar.
- You can also add fresh herbs or spices such as cinnamon, cardamom, or ginger to add more flavor.
- For a cold version of fruit tea, allow the tea to cool down before adding the fruit and sweetener.
Making your own fruit tea is a simple and rewarding process that can result in a delicious and healthy drink. With the tips listed above, you will be able to enjoy your own homemade fruit tea in no time.