How to Make Ginger Lemon Honey Tea
Ginger lemon honey tea is a warm, soothing teatime favorite. The combination of ingredients makes for a comforting, sweet cup of tea. Read on to learn how to make this delicious herbal concoction.
- A few slices of fresh ginger
- Lemon juice
- Boiling water
- Tea bag (optional)
- Clean the ginger slices: Start by peeling off the outer skin of your fresh ginger root. Evenly slice the ginger and then rinse with cold water.
- Prepare the teapot: Put the ginger slices and your choice of tea bag (optional) into the teapot.
- Pour boiling water: Fill your teapot with freshly boiled water.
- Add lemon juice and honey: Squeeze fresh lemon juice and add honey to taste. Stir gently.
- Steep: Cover the teapot and let your ginger lemon honey tea steep for 5 minutes, or until the desired concentration of flavors is reached.
- Serve: Once ready, pour the tea into mugs and enjoy!
Ginger lemon honey tea is an aromatic and comforting beverage. You can adjust the lemon and honey to taste and make this tea as sweet or tart as you like. Enjoy!