Ginger Tea for Dogs
Ginger tea is a great way to help soothe an upset stomach and provide essential minerals for your canine. It can also help with arthritis, pain and inflammatory issues. Here’s how to make ginger tea for your dog:
- 1 teaspoon of freshly ground ginger
- 1 cup of fresh water
- A pinch of turmeric (optional)
- Raw honey (optional)
- Mix the ground ginger with 1 cup of fresh water and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and allow the tea to simmer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, strain off the ginger and pour the tea into a mug.
- For extra flavour and health benefits, add a pinch of turmeric and raw honey to the tea.
- Let the tea cool to room temperature before serving to your dog.
Ginger tea is a great way to keep your canine healthy and relieved from pain and inflammation. You can serve your dog a cup or two of ginger tea every day for best results. Talk to your veterinarian before adding ginger tea to your pup’s diet.