How To Make Ginger Tea From Fresh Ginger
Ginger tea is a delicious and healthy beverage. It’s perfect for a morning pick-me-up or to help soothe an upset stomach. Making ginger tea from fresh ginger is easy and quick, and you will find that it is much more flavorful than the store-bought variety. Here’s how to do it:
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 cup boiling water
- Honey or sweetener (optional)
- Grate the ginger using a fine grater or zester.
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
- Add the grated ginger to the boiling water and let steep for 5-7 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer.
- Add honey or sweetener of your choice to sweeten the tea, if desired.
- Enjoy your fresh ginger tea!
Tip: To make a stronger ginger tea, add more freshly grated ginger and steep for up to 10 minutes.