How to Make Ginger Tea With Fresh Ginger
Ginger tea is a great way to naturally boost your immune system, reduce nausea, and relax your mind and body. Plus, it’s a delicious beverage you can make easily at home. Here’s an easy guide on how to make ginger tea with fresh ginger!
What You’ll Need
- 1/4 cup of freshly chopped ginger root
- 2 cups of boiling water
- Sugar or honey (optional)
- Tea kettle or pot
- Strainer or cheesecloth
- Coffee mug
- Start by cutting off the required amount of fresh ginger. Chop it into small cubes or strips.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a tea kettle or pot.
- Add the chopped ginger to the boiled water. Boil for just 5 minutes.
- Strain the ginger tea through a strainer or cheesecloth.
- Add sugar or honey to the tea for sweetness (optional).
- Pour the tea into a coffee mug and enjoy!
Tips and Variations:
- You can also steep the ginger for 15-20 minutes for a stronger flavored tea.
- If you don’t like your tea to be too spicy, you can use 1 teaspoon of ginger instead of 1/4 cup.
- For a hint of citrus, add a few lemon slices while boiling the ginger.
- You can also garnish with a few mint leaves or slices of fresh ginger, if desired.
Ginger tea is a tasty and versatile beverage that can be enjoyed at any time of the day. Whether you’re looking for an immune-boosting drink or just a relaxing afternoon tea, try making ginger tea with fresh ginger. It’s sure to be a hit with all tea lovers!