Ginger Tea using Ginger Root
Ginger tea is known for its powerful health benefits and its fragrant, spicy taste, and making it with fresh ginger root takes it to another level. Here’s how to make ginger tea with ginger root.
Things you Need
- 4¼ cups of boiled water
- 4 tablespoons of freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- Bring the 4¼ cups of water to a boil in a pot.
- When the water boils, add the freshly grated ginger and boil for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat, strain the ginger tea and let it cool a bit.
- Add the honey (optional).
- Enjoy your cup of delicious and aromatic ginger tea with ginger root.
Ginger tea is an excellent beverage, and is an ideal choice to help improve your health. It can help to soothe an upset stomach, reduce inflammation, improve your immune system, and even help to reduce menstrual cramps. Enjoy!