How to Make Ginger Tumeric Tea
Ginger tumeric tea is a delicious and nutritous tea. The combination of ginger and tumeric make it highly beneficial as they are both naturally anti-inflammatory and have powerful antioxidants. If you’re looking to boost your health and wellbeing, it’s worth adding this tea to your daily routine. Here’s how to make your own ginger tumeric tea:
- 2-4 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated tumeric
- 2 teaspoons of sweetener (honey, agave or coconut sugar)
- Bring Water to a Boil: Begin by bringing the water to a boil in a pot.
- Add Ginger and Tumeric: Add the grated ginger and tumeric and stir.
- Simmer: Reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Strain and Sweeten: Strain the ginger tumeric tea and add the sweetener to taste. If it’s too strong, add more hot water.
- Enjoy! Your ginger tumeric tea is now ready to enjoy.
Ginger tumeric tea is easy to make and a wonderful way to improve your overall health. The combination of ginger and tumeric is a powerful one – both for their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. Enjoy this tea everyday for a delicious boost to your wellbeing!