How to Make Green Iced Tea
Green iced tea is an incredibly refreshing beverage. It is packed with antioxidants, provides a light energy boost and can help speed up bodyweight loss. Here is how to make your own green iced tea at home:
- 2 teaspoons of green tea leaves
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 1 lemon (optional)
- Bring water to a rolling boil in a saucepan, then remove from the heat.
- Add in the green tea leaves and let them steep for 3 minutes.
- Strain the tea leaves and pour the tea into a cup or a pitcher.
- Add honey and/or lemon juice to taste.
- Let tea cool, then pour it over ice in a glass.
Making green iced tea at home is easy and only requires a few simple ingredients. Plus, it is much healthier than store-bought tea, as it does not contain additives and preservatives. Try it out and have a refreshing drink this summer!