How to Make Green Milk Tea
Green Milk Tea, also known as ‘Matcha Latte’, is a popular drink originating in Japan. The drink is essentially just a combination of green tea powder and warm milk. It’s creamy, sweet and has a slightly nutty flavor. Not only is it tasty, the drink also contains antioxidants, which have been linked to many health benefits.
- 2 teaspoons of green tea powder
- 1 cup of warm milk
- 1 tablespoon of solid sweetener
- Optional: Vanilla extract
- In a small bowl or mug, mix 2 teaspoons of green tea powder with 1 tablespoon of solid sweetener.
- Add warm (not boiling) milk, and stir until all the ingredients are dissolved.
- Add optional vanilla extract for a sweeter flavor.
- Stir again, then pour into a glass and enjoy!
Now you know how to make your own delicious Green Milk Tea at home! Not only is it tasty and refreshing, but it’s also full of antioxidants and other beneficial compounds. So the next time you crave a warm and comforting beverage, whip up a quick cup of Matcha Latte and enjoy!