How to make a Green Tea Frappuccino
- ½ cup brewed matcha green tea
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 cup full fat organic milk
- 1-2 cups of ice
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Brew the green tea: Place ½ cup of matcha green tea in a tea infuser. Put the infuser into a mug and pour 1 cup of hot water over it. Let steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Mix the frappuccino: In a blender, combine the brewed matcha tea, honey, milk and ice. Blend for 1-2 minutes until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Serve and garnish: Pour the frappuccino into a glass and garnish with desired topping, such as whipped cream. Enjoy your green tea frappuccino!
Tips and Variations:
- For a vegan version, use a plant based milk of your choice.
- For an extra creamy frappuccino, add 1-2 tablespoons of coconut cream.
- For a sweeter frappuccino, add extra honey or your preferred sweetener.
- For a caffeine-free version, use decaffeinated green tea.