How to Make Green Tea Milk
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup organic whole milk
- 2 teaspoons green tea powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Pinch of salt
- In a saucepan, heat the milk on medium-low heat.
- Once the milk has reached a gentle simmer, add the green tea powder and stir until the powder has dissolved.
- Add the honey and salt, and stir until combined.
- Remove from heat and strain the milk into a cup.
- Enjoy your green tea milk!
Green tea milk is a fragrant, subtly sweet drink that can be a great addition to your morning routine. The combination of green tea powder, milk, honey and salt creates a balanced and tasty flavor that is both comforting and stimulating. Plus, it’s simple to make! Try it today to give your morning routine an energizing start.