How to Make a Green Tea Shot
Green tea shots are an excellent alternative to coffee, packed with antioxidants and other beneficial compounds. Enjoy this energizing beverage any time of day to get the invigorating and health benefits of green tea. Here’s how to make a green tea shot.
- 1 teaspoon of matcha tea powder
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
- ¼ cup hot water
- ¼ cup cold water
- Scoop out 1 teaspoon of matcha tea powder into a bowl.
- Add honey, if desired.
- Heat ¼ cup of water to about 80°C/175°F. Do not let it boil.
- Pour the hot water into the bowl and mix with the matcha tea powder and honey until it forms a paste.
- Add the cold water and stir until the matcha tea is dissolved and the shot is creamy and frothy.
- Enjoy your green tea shot!