Green Tea Shots : The Ultimate Guide
Green tea shots are the perfect way to get you energized while taking your health to the next level! With the right ingredients, you can make your own green tea shots at home and reap the benefits. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make green tea shots:
Step 1: Get Your Ingredients
You’re going to need the following ingredients to make your green tea shots:
- Green tea: You can get green tea either in loose leaf form or bags. Loose leaf will produce a stronger flavor, but both are fine to use.
- Honey: You’ll need some honey to make your green tea shots sweet.
- Lemon: Lemon is a great addition to green tea shots as it adds some tartness to the drink.
- Ginger: Ginger helps to add an extra punch of flavor, as well as some health benefits, to your green tea shots.
Step 2: Prepare Your Green Tea
Heat up some water until it starts to boil and then pour it into a cup with either 2 bags of green tea or 2 tablespoons of loose green tea. Let the tea steep for about 5 minutes before you remove it from the cup.
Step 3: Add Ingredients
Once your tea has finished steeping, it’s time to add the other ingredients. For each green tea shot, you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of freshly-grated ginger root
Mix all these ingredients in with the green tea until they’re completely dissolved.
Step 4: Fill Shot Glasses
Fill shot glasses with the green tea mixture, making sure to fill them up all the way to the top. Serve your green tea shots cold or hot, depending on your preference. Enjoy!
That’s it! So if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to get energized and take your health to the next level, green tea shots are the perfect choice. So follow this guide and make your own today!