How to Make Green Thai Tea
Green tea is a long-standing tradition throughout Asia, and Thai green tea is no different. Rich in antioxidants, it’s the perfect remedy for when you’re feeling a bit under the weather. Making green Thai tea is a simple, yet rewarding process that requires no more than five minutes of your time.
- Green tea leaves: 1 teaspoon
- Water: 2 cups
- Sugar: 1 tablespoon
- Ice: a few cubes
- Lime: for garnish
- Boil 2 cups of water in a kettle.
- Place 1 teaspoon of green tea leaves into a cup.
- Pour the boiling water over the tea leaves and let steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar or to taste, and stir until dissolved.
- Strain the mixture through a cheesecloth or strainer into a new cup.
- Add ices cubes, stir and serve with a slice of lime as garnish.
That’s all there is to making green Thai tea. Now kick back, sip away and enjoy this delicious drink full of antioxidants!