Green Thai Tea: An Authentic Recipe
Green Thai tea is an authentic, naturally sweetened tea that is a delicious accompaniment to any meal. It is made from loose leaf green tea and cooked with honey, ginger and blended with condensed milk for irresistible flavor.
- Loose Green Tea – 3-4 tablespoons
- Honey – 4 tablespoons
- Ginger – 1 small piece, finely grated
- Condensed Milk – 2 tablespoons
- Bring 4 cups of fresh water to a rapid boil in a pot.
- Add the loose green tea and stir while boiling for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
- Mix the honey and grated ginger into the green tea and stir until it dissolves.
- Strain the tea, discarding the tea leaves.
- Pour the tea into four glasses and add 2 tablespoons of condensed milk to each glass.
- Stir and enjoy your delicious glass of green Thai tea!
This traditional recipe is a favorite treat around that globe, with distinct aroma and flavor. This recipe can be enjoyed hot or cold and it’s a great way to add a little something extra to your day!
So, if you’re looking for a unique and delicious beverage, why not try making Green Thai tea!