How to Make Herbalife Tea
Herbalife tea is an herbal product made from natural ingredients that may help with weight management, by controlling calorie intake. It is also known to help digestion, reduce inflammation and provide antioxidants. Here is how to make your own homemade version of this powerful drink.
- 1 teaspoon of Herbalife tea mix
- 1 cup of hot water
- Optional: honey or sugar to sweeten
- Place the Herbalife tea mix in a cup. Use a teaspoon to scoop out the tea mix and place it in a cup.
- Add boiling water. Pour boiling water over the Herbalife tea mix. The water should cover the mix completely.
- Allow it to steep. Allow the mix to steep for 3-5 minutes depending on your preference.
- Add sweetener, if desired. You can add a little honey or sugar to sweeten your tea.
- Enjoy your tea! Your tea is now ready to be enjoyed. Drink it either hot or cold depending on your preference.
Tips and Warnings
- Herbalife tea should not be consumed by children or pregnant women unless recommended by a doctor.
- Avoid over-steeping the mix as it might lead to an overly bitter taste.
- Store the Tea mix in a cool and dark place.
Making your own Herbalife tea is an easy and quick process. You can benefit from all its nutrients without any synthetic additives. Enjoy your homemade Herbalife tea and get the health benefits it has to offer.