How to Make Herbalife Teas at Home
Herbalife teas are a delicious and healthy beverage that you can make from the comfort of your home. Whether you’re looking to try something new or want to enjoy some special herbal flavours, these teas will bring a burst of joy to your day. Here is a quick guide on how you can make your own Herbalife teas at home.
Ingredients You Need
Below is a list of ingredients you will need to make Herbalife teas:
- Herbalife Tea Mix
- Honey or sweetener (optional)
- Milk (optional)
- Citrus fruits like lemons, oranges or limes (optional)
Steps for Making Herbalife Teas
- Bring water to a boil in a pot.
- Add Herbalife tea mix to the boiling water and stir.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to stir for 3-4 minutes to let the flavours steep.
- Strain the tea into a cup and discard the tea leaves or strain the tea into a pitcher to serve multiple cups.
- Add sweetener and/or milk, if desired.
- Add citrus fruits like oranges and lemons if desired.
- Enjoy your Herbalife tea while it’s hot!
Making Herbalife teas at home is a great way to enjoy healthy and flavorful drinks. With just a few ingredients and a few simple steps, you can have freshly brewed herbal teas at home. Try experimenting with different flavors for a unique and refreshing drink.