How to Make Hibiscus Tea
Hibiscus tea is a delightful beverage that is both sweet and tart. It’s perfect for cold days and also for summer evenings. Making hibiscus tea is easy and fun, so here’s how to do it:
- Hibiscus petals: 2 teaspoons
- Water : 2 cups
- Lemon juice : 1 teaspoon
- Honey : 1 tablespoon (optional)
- Bring the two cups of water to a gentle boil.
- Add the hibiscus petals and stir.
- Let the hibiscus tea steep for about 5 minutes, or until the desired
taste is reached.
- Strain the tea into a cup, discarding the petals.
- Add lemon juice and honey, if desired.
- Enjoy your hibiscus tea!
Creating hibiscus tea is easy and its flavor is versatile, so feel free to experiment with different combinations of ingredients and see which one you like best. The tea also makes a great base for smoothies or cocktails!