How to make Holy Basil Tea
Holy Basil is an ancient ayurvedic herb which offers many health benefits. Drinking Holy Basil tea can help to lower stress and anxiety, improve your mood, and boost immunity.
To make the perfect cup of Holy Basil tea follow this simple step-by-step guide:
- 1 teaspoon Holy Basil leaves (Tulsi)
- 1 cup water
- Lemon, honey or ginger (optional)
- Boil the water: Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan on the stove.
- Add the Holy Basil leaves: Add the Holy Basil leaves to the boiling water and let it boil for 2-3 more minutes.
- Strain the tea: Strain the tea through a fine-mesh sieve into a mug.
- Add any other ingredients: Add lemon, honey or ginger, if desired, to taste.
- Enjoy!:Your cup of Holy Basil tea is now ready to enjoy.
Next time you’re looking for a delicious and calming drink, try making Holy Basil tea! Enjoy the many health benefits it has to offer.