How To Make Homemade Iced Tea
Have you ever wanted to make your own iced tea, but weren’t sure how? Making homemade iced tea is simple, and can be tailored to your preference. Follow the steps below to make your own refreshing cold beverage.
Gather The Supplies
- Tea Bags – Choose one or a combination of tea bags, such as Earl Grey, green tea, or iced tea.
- Sugar – As much or as little sweetener as you like.
- Water – You need both hot water and cold water for this recipe.
- Ice cubes – These are used to make your beverage cold.
- Boil some hot water.
- Place 4-6 tea bags into a heatproof container and pour the hot water over them. Let the tea bags steep for 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar to the tea and stir until it is dissolved.
- Pour the hot tea into a pitcher or jar and fill it with cold water.
- Add the ice cubes to the mixture and let it cool for at least an hour.
- Enjoy your homemade iced tea!
Making iced tea at home is simple and rewarding. You can choose your favorite flavors to make a unique and refreshing beverage. Try it out and make summertime a little sweeter.