How to Make Honey Milk Tea
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 4 cups of water
- 4 teabags
- 2 cups of milk
- Step One: Boil the water in a medium-sized pot.
- Step Two: Add the teaspoon of honey to the boiling water. Stir until the honey is dissolved.
- Step Three: Add the teabags to the pot and allow them to steep for five minutes.
- Step Four: Remove the teabags and stir in the two cups of milk.
- Step Five: Strain the tea into a pitcher and allow it to cool to the desired temperature.
- Step Six: Pour the tea into glasses, and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
- For an extra creamy honey milk tea, try using half-and-half instead of regular milk.
- For a stronger flavor, add an additional teaspoon of honey.
- To make a sweeter tea, try using a flavored honey, such as lavender or orange blossom.