How To Make an Iced Chai Tea Latte
Making an iced chai tea latte at home is a great way to get the creamy and flavorful chai tea latte without having to leave the house. Here’s how to make your own:
- Strongly-brewed black tea, cooled
- Milk, Oat, Coconut, Almond, or your favorite dairy-free option
- Chai tea latte mix
- Brew your black tea strong, preferably using a double serving according to the tea package’s instructions.
- Once the tea is brewed, set it aside and let it cool.
- When the tea has cooled, pour the tea into a cup with a couple of tablespoons of the chai tea latte mix.
- Fill the rest of the cup with the milk, oat, coconut, almond, or dairy-free milk of your choice.
- Stir the milk and tea mixture to incorporate the chai tea latte mix.
- Fill the cup with ice and stir to incorporate.
- Enjoy your iced chai tea latte!
An Iced Chai Tea Latte is a great and creamy way to enjoy the flavors of chai tea without having to leave your house. With just a few simple ingredients and instructions, you can whip up this delicious beverage in just a few minutes. Enjoy!