How to Make Iced Matcha Tea
Matcha is full of antioxidants and is the perfect addition to your summer iced tea repertoire. Making iced matcha tea is surprisingly easy and requires just a few steps. Follow the instructions below to make a glass of delicious and refreshing homemade iced matcha.
You will need:
- 1 teaspoon of matcha powder
- 1/3 cup of hot water
- 1/3 cup of cold water
- 1-2 teaspoons of sugar (optional)
- A matcha whisk, or a regular whisk
- Put matcha powder in a cup.
- Pour hot water into the cup and whisk vigorously until the powder has dissolved, creating a frothy drink.
- Add cold water and whisk again.
- You may add some sugar for a sweeter flavor.
- Pour the tea into a glass of ice and serve immediately.
And there you have it, an easy and delicious iced matcha tea. Enjoy!