How To Make Iced Milk Tea
- 2 tablespoons of black tea leaves
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup of cold water
- 2/3 cup of cold milk
- Put the tea leaves in a cup and add the hot water. Steep for 5-7 minutes.
- Strain the tea leaves and add sugar. Stir well until sugar dissolves.
- Add cold water and stir. Put the mixture into a container and store it in the fridge.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes and pour the cooled tea mixture over the ice.
- Pour cold milk into the glass, stir and enjoy your iced milk tea!