How to Make Iced Tea in a Pitcher
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 family-sized tea bags
- 7 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- In a medium-sized pitcher, combine the sugar and boiling water.
- Add the 2 tea bags and steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and discard.
- Add the cold water and stir until combined.
- Refrigerate until chilled, or serve over ice.
- For a sweeter iced tea, add more sugar.
- You can add fresh herbs and fruit for added flavor.
- If you prefer, chill the tea in the refrigerator overnight.
- You can also add a splash of fresh lemon juice.
Enjoy your homemade iced tea!