How to Make Iced Tea with Lipton Tea Bags
Iced tea is a great drink for hot days and perfect for summertime BBQs. Lipton Tea Bags make an excellent base for a refreshingly cool beverage! Here’s how to make it.
- Boiling water
- 4 Lipton® Iced Tea Bags
- 2 cups cold water
- Sugar, honey or other sweetener (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Boil 2 cups of water on the stove.
- Remove from heat and add the 4 Lipton® Iced Tea Bags.
- Allow the tea to steep for 5-7 minutes, then discard the tea bags.
- Add 2 cups of cold water.
- Taste, then add sugar, honey or other sweetener, if desired.
- Place in a pitcher and refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
- Serve over ice.
And that’s it, you’ve just made a delicious pitcher of Iced Tea using Lipton Tea Bags. Enjoy a refreshingly cool drink this summer!