How to Make Iced Tea with Tea Bags
Making your own refreshing Iced Tea with Tea Bags is easy and cost effective. Follow these simple steps and you can have the perfect thirst quencher in no time at all!
Things You’ll Need:
- 4 cups of cold water
- 2 family-sized tea bags
- A container to mix the drink
- Ice cubes
- A sweetener (such as sugar, honey or stevia) – optional
- Pour the cold water into a container. Place the two teabags in the water and stir until combined.
- Allow the tea to steep for 5 minutes and then remove the two teabags.
- Add the sweetener of your choice and stir until combined. Sugar or a sugar alternative such as honey or stevia work well.
- Once the tea is cooled to room temperature, it is time to add the ice cubes. Place a few ice cubes into each glass before pouring the tea into each glass.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Making Iced Tea with Tea Bags is a great way to quench your thirst and enjoy a homemade sweetened Iced Tea. You can customize it to taste with your choice of sweeteners and add a few extra ice cubes to ensure the tea is extra cold. Give it a try today and enjoy a refreshing iced tea with ease.