How to Make Infused Tea
Infused tea is a great way to enjoy your favorite tea while also boosting its flavor and adding nutrition. With a few simple steps, you can easily create delicious infused teas in the comfort of your own home.
- Your favorite type of tea
- Herbs, fruit, spices of your choice
- Sweetener of your choice (optional)
- Select the tea you will use as a base. You can use black, green, white, oolong, or any other type of tea. Whatever type you choose will determine the flavor of your final product.
- Once you have decided on the type of tea you will use, it’s time to select the herbs, fruits, and/or spices you would like to add for more flavor. You can use a variety of different ingredients in different combinations to find the perfect flavor for you.
- Once you have gathered your ingredients, place the tea, herbs, fruits, spices, and sweetener in a heat-proof container and add boiling water.
- Steep the infused tea between 5 to 15 minutes to allow the flavor of the ingredients to come out.
- Once the tea is done steeping, strain the mixture and enjoy!
Infused tea is one of the best ways to enjoy a flavorful and healthy cup of tea. Once you get the hang of it, you can have fun experimenting with different combinations and discovering new and unique flavors. Have fun, and happy steeping!