How to Make Jasmine Milk Tea
Making jasmine milk tea is an easy process that renders a lovely, fragrant beverage. Below, you will find a guide containing the necessary steps to make a tasty cup of jasmine milk tea.
- 2 teaspoons of loose-leaf jasmine tea
- 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of water
- ½ cup of milk
- Brew the tea in your preferred method. The simplest way to brew jasmine tea is to add the loose tea leaves to a pan full of water and bring it to a boil. Then, turn off the heat and steep for three to five minutes.
- Strain the tea leaves from the liquid and discard of them.
- Pour the tea into your teapot, teacup, or mug and stir your desired amount of sugar into the hot tea.
- Heat the milk in a pan or microwave for a few minutes until it’s warm.
- Pour your warmed milk into the hot tea and stir to combine. Enjoy your fragrant jasmine milk tea!
Now you have a delicious cup of jasmine milk tea to savor. Enjoy and experiment with alternative ingredients such as rock sugar or various kinds of tea leaves and milks to experiment and make the drink your own.