How to Make Kava Tea
Kava tea is an ancient beverage with a long history. It has been used to treat a variety of ailments, from anxiety to insomnia, and it can provide a sense of tranquility or relaxation. Making kava tea is relatively easy and requires only a few simple steps. Here is what you’ll need to do:
- ¼ cup Kava root powder
- 2 cups Water
- Boil the 2 cups of water in a pot or kettle.
- Once boiling, remove the pot or kettle from the heat.
- Add the ¼ cup kava root powder to the hot water and stir it in.
- Allow the mixture to steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Strain the mixture into a cup or mug using a strainer.
- Enjoy your Kava tea!
Making kava tea is a simple and easy process that takes very little time to complete. Not only will you be able to enjoy its calming and relaxing effects, you’ll also be partaking in a centuries-old tradition!